Chemically Cleanse & Power Flush Heating System
Over time sludge and debris accumulates in boilers and radiators dramatically reducing their effectiveness and leading to a loss of energy efficiency and premature failure. The followings problems can be avoided with a Power Flush:
- Cold radiators or cold spots on radiators
- Excessive noise from the boiler or pump, potentially leading to premature failure
- Discoloured water when radiators are bled or in severe cases when a tap is run
- Poor or non-existent hot water despite the system running a while
- Heating pump circulation problems
- Pipe blockages
- Internal corrosion
- System blockages
The Benefits of Power Flush
The result of a Power Flush is that your boiler and the rest of the central heating system will become more energy efficient, saving you money. This is because there is better circulation through the pipework, radiators and boiler, meaning the boiler doesn’t have to work so hard to warm the house and water.
How We Do a Power Flush
The principle is to create a powerful fresh water flow under controlled conditions to remove debris from throughout the heating system. As contaminated water passes through the system all debris and circulated black iron oxide contamination is rapidly removed from the flushing water.
After your heating system has been flushed it is drained, re-filled with fresh water and an inhibitor is added to help protect the system from within by preventing the build-up of sludge, ensuring maximum efficiency and minimum fuel usage.